Registration and submission of articles will be possible via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers will be sent to the Secretariat of the Scientific Committee through the conference email and after the judging process, the selected papers will be introduced.
Articles are accepted in both Persian and English.
Due to the emphasis of the conference on the transfer of experiences in the field of public libraries in Iran and Europe, the acceptance of articles and experiences that focus on this axis are a priority.
· It is not possible to present a poster in this conference.
· Receipt of articles and experiences will extended until 5 May 2021.
Registration for the conference is free for all participants.
· Certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
When writing articles, consider the following:
Articles should be the result of genuine research and practical experience.
Selected articles are selected based on the quality, summary of the article, research done and the novelty of the idea according to the judging checklist.
Articles must be related to at least one of the topics of the conference.
Articles should be organized and submitted based on the format of the article.
Any decision regarding the acceptance and presentation of the paper is the responsibility of the scientific committee of the conference.
If you have any questions or problems in submitting the article, please contact the conference email at email@example.com.
When submitting articles, it is mandatory to mention the mobile phone number and e-mail.
· The sender of the article is responsible for informing other researchers.
· The responsibility for the scientific and literary accuracy of the text sent is with the sender of the article.
It is necessary to mention the names of supervisors or research advisors (if any) in the submitted articles.
· Review articles are also accepted if they are compared to Iran and Europe and based on axes.
. Articles should be submitted in 2 formats PDF and WORD·
· The total number of pages of the article should be up to 20 pages.
If any of the following is not observed, the article will be removed from the judging process:
Not mentioning the title, names of authors and the name of the authors' organization
· Submit articles from methods other than conference email
Accepted papers in the conference proceedings will be published electronically and in print.